Fantastic 1 bedroom top floor flat, with separate entrance, located in the popular residential village of Pumpherston, Livingston. The property comes partially furnished, neutrally decorated and finished to a very high standard with glazed with white pvc units, fitted blinds and floor coverings. All internal doors are white panelled doors with polished chrome handles and fittings.
The flat comprises -
* Spacious open plan Lounge-Kitchen/Diner
* Double bedroom with Mirrored sliding wardrobes, hanging rails and shelving.
* Contemporary styled bathroom with shower over bath and chrome fittings
* High specification kitchen with appliances including, gas hob, electric oven, chimney style extractor hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
* French doors to some bedrooms and all lounges.
* Audio intercom giving a secure and controlled entry system (Common Stair properties)
* Off Road parking 15 bays
* Highly efficient Combi-boiler controlling heating and hot water.
OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
The kitchen is fitted with high gloss units and high spec appliances. Finished with matching worktops, chrome fittings and brushed stainless steel splashbacks. With built in storage cupboard, and fitted with easy to clean, non-slip linoleum.
The adjoining Lounge area is spacious, fitted with carpet, with French doors illuminating the room by day.
With ample power sockets, TV socket, and phone point.
The bathroom provides comfortable spacing, with fitted non-slip linoleum, and white bathroom suite with polished chrome fittings. The over-bath shower is complete with glass screen, attractive wet-walling and matching chrome trim.
The bedroom is spacious, with fitted carpet, blinds, and built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
The hallway is decorated in keeping with the neutral tones throughout the property, with fitted carpet. There is a secure entry system, and the handset is located here.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRS, BIN & BIKE STORES
The common stair area is very spacious and also decorated and carpeted to a high specification. There is covered and secure storage for bins and an area to park bikes if required. All of which are illuminated from dusk to dawn power of which is included in the rental.
The communal garden area is planted with trees, shrubs and bushes and is maintained throughout the year - also inclusive in the rental.
STRICTLY NO PETS & NO SMOKING PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY
* EPC Rating: B
* Council Tax Band: B
* Deposit £625
* Rent £525 PCM
* References required
* Agent Reference: LARN[HIDDEN] Landlord Registration No: [HIDDEN] This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.